Getting here is easy from anywhere in the Northeastern United States and Canada:
From the South
- Take Interstate 93 to Exit 28 (Campton - Waterville Valley)
- Coming from the south - turn right off the exit; Coming from the north, turn left off the exit.
- Follow NH 49 east for 1 mile or so.
- Turn left at the lights onto Route 175 north. Travel 3.5 miles and you will see the festival at Benton's Sugar Shack, Golf & Camping. Festival will be on left side of the road.
- You will be traveling through a school zone on Route 175. Please watch your speed.
From the North
- Exit 30 off Route 93 South.
- Route 3 South about 3.5 miles.
- Left on Crossroad Rd for about 1 mile
- Right on Route 175 South about 1 mile
- Sugar Shack Campground will be on the right. Watch your speed.
Estimated travel times:
- from Boston MA - 2 hours
- from Hartford CT - 4 hours
- from Montreal PQ - 3 hours
- from New York NY - 6 hours
- from Philadelphia PA - 9 hours
- from Portland ME - 2 hours
View Larger Map